Each of our light-up jackets are made-to-order and require different amounts of time to make. As a result, shipping times may vary between products. Please see individual products for specific shipping times.
Experiencing Issues With You Neon Light?
Please follow our troubleshooting guidelines:
- If neon light turns off, begins to dim, or flicker, we first recommend putting in 2 fresh AA batteries.
- If you experience issues with your light, check that the cable connection is secure by disconnecting the battery pack and plugging it back in until it clicks. See instruction manual for details.
- If light still does not work after troubleshooting, please fill out this form and customer service will quickly get back to help you resolve the issue.
- If we find that your light is defective, we will gladly repair or replace your light. Your jackets are subject to a 30-day limited warranty.
If an item is not satisfactory it can be returned for store credit only. All return items must be returned to the address below within 14 days upon receiving your order unless otherwise approved by a The Neon Muse Representative, provided:
- the items are unworn and unwashed
- you take good care to avoid the transfer of make-up
Store credit will be issued using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items and will be made by us no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive items back from you; or
- (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
For all returns, please follow the quick and easy steps below;
- Fill out and attach this Return Form with items you wish to return.
- Send items to the following address:
- Please be aware that if you choose to return your parcel using this service, the returns costs are to be paid by the customer.
- Don’t forget to obtain and keep your postage receipt and tracking information in case your return gets lost on its way back to us.
- Save the environment and try to use the packaging that the items arrived in.